Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 for Group C Civilian Positions: Apply Now
The Indian Coast Guard or ICG (East) has posted an announcement on its official website– indiancoastguard.gov.in to invite applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of various Group C civilian positions.
Vacancies include Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Fireman, Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade), ICE Fitter, Store Keeper Grade II,, Spray Painter, MT Fitter/MT Tech/MT Tecg, MTS Maali, MTS Peon, MTS Daftary, MTS sweeper, sheet metal worker (semi-skilled), electrical fitter (semi-skilled) and laborer.
All interested candidates who hold the required degree can apply for vacancies in the prescribed format no later than January 31, 2022.
A total of 80 positions will be filled through this recruitment campaign.
Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Deadline for submitting offline applications: January 31, 2022
The deadline for receipt of applications is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisements on the site.
Total number of posts – 80
- Motor Driver – 8
- Lascar Sarang – 3
- Store Keeper Grade II – 4
- Motor Transport Driver – 24
- Fireman – 6
- Iceman (skilled) – 6
- Spray Painter – 1
- MT Fitter / MT Tech / MT Mechanic – 6
- MTS (Mali) – 3
- MTS (Peon) -10
- MTS (Remainder) – 3
- MTS (sweeper) – 3
- Sheet Metal Worker (semi-skilled) – 1
- Electrical Installer (semi-skilled) – 1
- Worker – 1
Coast Guard Group C Civilian positions Salary:
- Engine Driver (Group C), Sarang Lascar – Rs 5200-20200+2400 and Revised Tier 4 Pay Matrix Rs. 25500-81100.
- Fireman, Motor Transport Driver, Fireman, Ice Fitter, Warehouseman, Spray Painter, Fitter MT/MT Tech/MT Mech – Rs 5200+20200+1900 and Tier 2 Revised Pay Matrix Rs 19900-63200.
- MTS, Laborer, Electrical Installer, Laborer – Rs 5200-20200 + 1800 and Revised Tier 2 Salary Matrix Rs 18000-56900.
Eligibility Criteria for Coast Guard Group C Civilian Positions
- Motor Driver (Group C), Sarang Lascar, Fire Fighter, Motor Transport Driver, Firefighter, ICE Fitter, Spray Painter, MT/MT Tech/MT Mech Fitter: Applicant must have passed Board Registration or equivalent recognised.
- Store Keeper: Applicant must have passed 12th class from a recognized board or university.
- Multi-tasking personnel: The candidate must have passed the matriculation or equivalent with two experiences in the relevant field.
- Worker, electrical installer, worker: the candidate must have obtained his registration or its equivalent from recognized commissions or from the ITI of recognized institutes. Three years of trading experience.
Details related to educational qualification, experience are available in the detailed notification below.
coast guard Group C Recruitment 2022 Age limit
- Machine operator – 18 to 30 years old
- Sarang Lascar – 18 to 30 years old
- Motor transport driver – 18 to 27 years old
- Firefighter -18 to 27 years old
- ICE Fitter (Qualified) – 18 to 27 years old
- Store Keeper Grade II – 18 to 25
- Spray painter – 18 to 27 years old
- MT Fitter/ MT Tech/ MT Mech – 18 to 27 years old
- MTS (Mali) – 18 to 27 years old
- MTS (Peon) – 18 to 27 years old
- MTS (Daftary) – 18 to 27 years old
- MTS (Sweeper) – 18 to 27 years old
- Sheet metal worker (semi-skilled) – 18 to 27 years old
- Electrical installer (semi-skilled) – 18 to 27 years old
- Worker – 18 to 27 years old
How to Apply for the Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application along with self-attested copies of certificates by regular mail only to Commanding Officer, Coast Guard Region (E), near Napier Bridge, Chennai- 600009”.